Welcome to Mass Mailing solutions
solution using the best of breed technology to ensure guaranteed delivery of your Mass Mails, Letters, Campaigns, News., etc
with guaranteed inbox delivery. Marketing E-Mails. Bulk Mailing
phpList is one of the most popular open source bulk mailing interface that has a capability of sending mails, newsletters, news, messages to a huge number of subscribers. It provides a user friendly interface where you can manage mails, newsletter, subscriptions lists, newsletter reports, notification and much more.
Requirement of phpList
In order to install PhPlist application we require:
GNU/Linux operating system
Apache web server<./li>
PHP version 4.3 or higher
PHP Imap Module
MySQL server version 4.0 or higher
Operating System –CentOS 6.4 & Ubuntu 13.04
IBM M4-3650 with 32 GB RAM
Features of phpList
- phpList is great for newsletters, notifications and many other uses. It is capable of managing large number of mailing list subscribers. It even works well with small list too.
- Phplist web interface allows you to write, send messages and manage the phplist over the internet. However it keeps on sending messages even though your system is turned off.
- The templates are fully customizable and can be integrated with several website.
- Keep a track of number of users opened your email message.
- With the help of FCKeditor and (TinyMCE) editors you can edit HTML messages. You can give a choice between text or html email message to your subscribers.
- It delivers the message in a queue so that each and every subscriber gets the message. It also ensures that they do not receive two copies even they’re subscribed to several list.
- Subscriber’s Attributes such as name. country etc. can be personalized, that means you can specify the important information that you need from the users at the time of subscription.
- User Management tools are good to maintain as well as manage huge databases of subscribers.
- Throttling can limit the load on your server so it doesn’t overload.
- Schedule sending allows you to schedule your message as on when the message is to be sent. RSS, feeds can be automatically sent to a mailing list weekly, daily, or monthly.
- Phplist is presently available in English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Traditional Chinese, Vietname and Japanese. Work Translation for other languages in still in progress.
Bugged For this implementation
Note: Postfix Or Qmail will use for sending mail to remote server,
Module tuning is depend on client need who many mails will out per hours
And average message size.