Masss mailing Solution in Linux with PHPList
Welcome to Mass Mailing solutions
solution using the best of breed technology to ensure guaranteed delivery of your Mass Mails, Letters, Campaigns, News., etc
with guaranteed inbox delivery. Marketing E-Mails. Bulk Mailing
phpList is one of the most popular open source bulk mailing interface that has a capability of sending mails, newsletters, news, messages to a huge number of subscribers. It provides a user friendly interface where you can manage mails, newsletter, subscriptions lists, newsletter reports, notification and much more.
Requirement of phpList
In order to install PhPlist application we require:
GNU/Linux operating system
Apache web server<./li>
PHP version 4.3 or higher
PHP Imap Module
MySQL server version 4.0 or higher
Operating System –CentOS 6.4 & Ubuntu 13.04
IBM M4-3650 with 32 GB RAM
Features of phpList
- phpList is great for newsletters, notifications and many other uses. It is capable of managing large number of mailing list subscribers. It even works well with small list too.
- Phplist web interface allows you to write, send messages and manage the phplist over the internet. However it keeps on sending messages even though your system is turned off.
- The templates are fully customizable and can be integrated with several website.
- Keep a track of number of users opened your email message.
- With the help of FCKeditor and (TinyMCE) editors you can edit HTML messages. You can give a choice between text or html email message to your subscribers.
- It delivers the message in a queue so that each and every subscriber gets the message. It also ensures that they do not receive two copies even they’re subscribed to several list.
- Subscriber’s Attributes such as name. country etc. can be personalized, that means you can specify the important information that you need from the users at the time of subscription.
- User Management tools are good to maintain as well as manage huge databases of subscribers.
- Throttling can limit the load on your server so it doesn’t overload.
- Schedule sending allows you to schedule your message as on when the message is to be sent. RSS, feeds can be automatically sent to a mailing list weekly, daily, or monthly.
- Phplist is presently available in English, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Dutch, Traditional Chinese, Vietname and Japanese. Work Translation for other languages in still in progress.
Bugged For this implementation
Note: Postfix Or Qmail will use for sending mail to remote server,
Module tuning is depend on client need who many mails will out per hours
And average message size.